1. Chamorro, Eugene, Jianchao Han, and Mohsen Beheshti. “The design and implementation of an antivirus software advising system.” 2012 Ninth International Conference on Information Technology-New Generations. IEEE, 2012.
2. Alazab, Mamoun, et al. “Cybercrime: the case of obfuscated malware.” Global Security,Safety and Sustainability e-Democracy. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011. 204 211.
3. Baquiran, M., and D. Wren. “Document: Webroot Secure Anywhere Cloud Antivirus vs. Six Competitor Antivirus Products (August 2014).” (2014).
4. Milletary, Jason. “Citadel trojan malware analysis.” Luettavissa: http://botnetlegalnotice. com/citadel/files/Patel_Decl_Ex20. pdf. Luettu 13 (2012): 2014
5. Nachenberg, Carey, and Peter Szor. “Selective detection of malicious computer code.” U.S. Patent No. 7,337,471. 26 Feb. 2008.
6. Mirza, Qublai KA. A Cloud-Based Intelligent and Energy Efficient Malware Detection Framework. A Framework for Cloud-Based, Energy Efficient, and Reliable Malware Detection in Real-Time Based on Training SVM, Decision Tree, and Boosting using Specified Heuristics Anomalies of Portable Executable Files. Diss. University of Bradford, 2017.
7. Geer, David. “Behavior-based network security goes mainstream.” Computer 39.3 (2006):14-17.
8. Mohurle, Savita, and Manisha Patil. “A brief study of wanna cry threat: Ransomware attack 2017.” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science 8.5 (2017).
9.Chen, Qian, and Robert A. Bridges. “Automated behavioural analysis of malware: A case study of wanna cry ransomware.” 2017 16th IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA). IEEE, 2017.